DMCA Report1. We do not host any files displayed on this website.
2. We are indexing these files which are located on remote servers on the internet.
3. You download the files from another host service (not from our server).
4. All files are presented only for fact-finding and viewing.
5. You must remove the files from the computer after viewing them.
6. If you don't delete the files from the computer, you will break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights of the files are in the property of their respective owners.
8.We are a Video Search Engine that uses YouTube.com API, so we do not store or host any files and other copyright material at our server, but we respect Copyright Laws. If you found an illegal file please contact us.
As a general matter, we respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community creative and legal. Please note that under Section 512(F) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner's authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of the service provider relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
Don't make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
How to file removal request:
- Please note that we only accept request to remove our video pages.
(Other pages removal requests will be ignored).
- Put each link in separate line in the email.
- Please don't send us more then 20 links in a day so that we can examine & block them properly.
- Once again.. Please note that we are only a File Search Engine, so we do not store or host any files and other copyright material at our server.
- Send your links to [email protected]
Please allow 6-7 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.